Wednesday 29 February 2012

All Hail Lucky Chip





So, I finally got around to visiting Lucky Chip at the Sebright Arms tonight - and it was the best dinnertime decision I've made in recent memory. I don't think that this place can be beaten on the price, the quality and the taste - it's absolutely unreal how good the burgers look. I'm the awkward one, being vegetarian, bordering on a vegan diet - but I was well catered for with an aubergine burger, with aioli, spinach and other goods (I risked the cheese for the first visit) and even threw in some truffle oil - why not...

The three carnivores that I was sat with all devoured their respective burgers, too, to much delight, as well as our side order of fries, with wasabi mayo and a bourbon barbeque sauce for me - oh and chilli cheese fries came later, too.

I only spent a tenner, and would be happy to do that every night if I could get away with it.
You actually have to visit Lucky Chip if you live in London, find them on Facebook and Twitter @Lucky_Chip!

No comments:

Post a Comment